The Unspoken: Drifter Class
- The Drifter Class: A galactic wanderer has pierced the veil and is now selectable for battle. The Drifter wields a cosmic Slingshot and uses powerful foresight to stay one step ahead of adversaries!
- The Burner: Call an unlisted number to summon a demonic ally. Long distance charges may apply.
- Celestial Mirror: Teleport up to your bedroom, then customize your appearance with new Cloaks, Auras, and Hands.
- Primal Shields 2.0: Defend with style! Primal Shields reward skillful defense; reflect enemy projectiles back at the opponent by blocking with the center of the shield.
- Class Training: Learn the secret arts! Classes now include training sequences, accessible through the class orbs in the Curio Cabinet.
- Astral Learning: Glean valuable tricks while you wait! Target orbs drop gameplay tips in the Astral Plane.
Tuning and Fixes
- Elmhurst Ave: Adjusted the round 1 layout; the fire escape pillar rises at the start of the match rather than during round 2.
- Astor Garden: Improved post escalation performance on low settings.
- Lockport Bridge: Improved post escalation performance on low settings.
- Pyrotechnics: Adjusted fireworks behavior; multiple firework volleys leave the same safe pillar.
- Pyrotechnics: Increased the cast time to fall in line with the cast time of other volley spells.
- Telekinesis: Normalized the large objects spawn rate across all maps.
- Telekinesis: Reduced the number of large objects that spawn if there is only one Kineticist in the match.
- Disc of Blades: Adjusted the disc to persist after colliding with Telekinetic objects.
- Wild Card: Increased the cast time to fall in line with the cast time of other volley spells.
- Infernal Contract: Reduced the health penalty for signing the contract.
- Progression: Reduced the amount of experience required for leveling.
- Post-Match: Updated the post-match UI with various quality of life improvements.
- Embers: Lowered the spawn time for Embers in round 3.
- Friends Match: Selecting Random Arena will now change to a new random arena when you Rematch.